Right now I have a distinctly higher number of projects than normal.
Which is exciting, because that should mean I never don’t have something to do (double negative, yes). Somehow I still find myself sitting around watching a movie everyday, but still. I’ve got these projects.
Right now, I am:
– Drawing out a tattoo for a friend
– Drawing out a tattoo for said friend’s boyfriend
– Drawing a super, ultra-funky, pretty creative piece of art for a different friend
– Watching Batman Beyond in its entirety (the animated tv show, not the 90’s movie)
– Painting something that I’m going to have to find a way to replicate, just because it’s going to be the most fun/difficult project I’ve done since high school – for a friend
– Reading 8 books in one month
The Phantom Tollbooth Scar Tissue
- The Doors of Perception
- Helter Skelter (I might not read that, though. It scares me to open it haha)
- Harvard Psychedelic Club
- The Rose Tattoo (a play, not a book, but whatever)
The Hounds of Baskerville
– Trying to come up with a list of all the bands/artists I’ve ever seen perform live
– Planning a trip to Vegas for next Spring
– Saving up money for a new camera and a new language program
– Re-training a 3-year-old Border Collie in order for him to be allowed to live with us
When we got him he had managed to unlearn sit, down, stay, drop, and he didn’t know that going to the bathroom in the house is not okay. Nor is barking for hours at night. We’ll see how this goes.
So anyway, I’ve got a pretty decent list of things to do to keep me busy. Is it just the time of year (which is Thanksgiving-time, NOT Christmastime, FYI), or am I trying to distract myself from my current state of failure as an adult? Time will tell.